· Overview of the European Secured Servicing market amid the pandemic.
· Corporate, SME, Retail | Large tickets vs Small tickets-different strategies and models of servicing to manage portfolios with different characteristics.
· Portfolio due diligence-the role of a correct market analysis for different assets, and their price volatility; the use of artificial intelligence and technology.
· What is the effect on the industry by having private equity and hedge funds dominating the major servicing markets and what are their expectations from the servicing teams?
· Insolvency bankruptcy proceedings and tax treatment.
· The role of Master and Special Servicer in securitisations.
· The role of the NPL Servicing Platforms in a mature industry, but under challenging times.
· Technology in Credit Management: Is technology in credit management being optimised and used efficiently? How will it shape the future of credit management?
· Banks’ incentive to enhance recourse to outsourcing or to strategic partnership with servicers; operational constraints or cost considerations.
· Expected sales of unsecured portfolios and the further development of the secondary market.
· Regulatory requirements and legal innovations that are expected to significantly reduce the recovery proces.